Let the MasterPro 12-in-1 Multi Cooker become the heart of your kitchen creations.
With 12 easy cooking programmes to choose from, you can go from a sous vide salmon one night to bbq pork ribs the next!
Effortlessly control the time and temperature on the cooker to suit your own favourite recipes, then let the cooker work its magic while you take it easy.
With an array of settings to choose from, experience so much more versatility in your meals at home with the MasterPro 12-in-1 Multi Cooker.
Our MasterPro 12-in-1 Multi Cooker
- Included with your MasterPro 12-in-1 is an inner pot, steamer, soup spoon, rice paddle, measuring cup and instruction booklet with bonus easy-to-follow recipes.
- For regular cooking, there are six easy preset programmes: Slow cook, sauté, yoghurt, sous vide, steam and pasta.
- Pressure cook using six pressure functions including rice, beans/chilli, canning, meat/poultry, soup/porridge and potato.
- Easy to adjust and control temperature from 40 to 200°C. Cook based on your recipe’s specifications.
- Set and forget: Enter in your cooking time and on completion, the cooker will automatically turn itself onto the “keep warm” setting.
- Keep warm function ensures your food stays warm and freshly cooked until you are ready to eat.
- Suitable for cosy kitchens with sparse room for keeping numerous cooking gadgets.
WHAT IS PRESSURE COOKING?
Pressure cooking cooks your food in liquid; be it stock, water or sauce. Due to the cooker being airtight, it doesn’t allow any moisture to escape, therefore cooking the food in a shorter time- but retaining much more nutrients. In addition to the shorter cooking time, your dishes will have the taste and the texture of something cooked for much longer.
WHY IS PRESSURE COOKING BETTER?
- Fast: Meals in pressure cookers can take as little as one third of the cooking time normally required, depending on the recipe.
- Juicy: As the steam has nowhere to go under pressure, it gives extra moisture to food, but meats in particular! Meat or poultry cooked with traditional methods in the same time frame often become tough and chewy.
- Nutrient rich: Studies have shown that pressure cooking does not remove nutrients from your food, whereas boiling, microwaving etc. can remove up to 27%.
Energy saving: Not only are you considerably reducing energy consumption by using only one appliance, but the drastic reduction in time taken converts to further energy savings.